Who We Are
We are Speech-Language Pathologists serving families in the Atlanta area, with locations in Tucker (Northlake) and Roswell. We will be opening our 3rd location in Dunwoody in June of 2018.
We each hold the highest qualifications in our field of Speech Language Pathology and Communication Sciences and Disorders, including national certification through the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA) and licensure through the state of Georgia.
We believe in working with each client's entire family, using a team approach to reach language, literacy, and learning goals. We develop therapy plans around each client's learning style, strengths, and needs.
Who We Serve
We serve children, adolescents, and adults of all ages. Families come to The Language Group to address a wide variety of communication needs, including:
- Dyslexia and other Reading Disorders
- Expressive Language Disorders
- Receptive Language Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Speech Sound (Articulation and Phonetic) Disorders
- Fluency (Stuttering) Disorders
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- ADD and ADHD
- Executive Functioning Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Social Communication Disorders
Families also come to The Language Group to address:
- Reading Comprehension Difficulties
- Written Expression Difficulties
- Executive Functions and other Cognitive Strategies
- Study Skills and Learning Strategies
How to Get Started
If you have concerns about your or your child's speech, language, literacy, or learning skills, we're here to help!
Consultations, screenings, and comprehensive evaluations are available. Learn more about the evaluation and therapy process.